Wednesday, May 30, 2007

thank god

i thank god for giving me the family i have today...although among my frens i often criticise them but in my heart they r de best family i could ever have...especially my sister.i know she have gone through alot of stuff and hope tha i do not repeat her silly mistake.that is y she arrange everything for me since im young including what school im in,what lesson to take, what college to study at and even to de extend of what bf should i choose.therefore when i have failed a subject so many time and i didnt even let her know until i have exceed the 7 term of my diploma.

i thank god for at last i did not dissapoint her hope n de chance she have given me because my result is out today.although it was not as good as i expected it to be but at least i have past for the fourth of taking this subject.

i thank god because i was bless with the best family,best sistas and best bf.all of them have given me the support and chances to correct what i have did wrong previously.

i thank god,no matter who u r,where u r & what u r...

No comments: